Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Pain Sorrow Fear Tears


A mother mourned near the body of her child who was killed when a school collapsed in Dujiangyan.





The greatest pain is the one you presently endure
My greatest pain cannot be compared to yours
Your pain I cannot endure else it would be mine

The greatest sorrow is the one you presently mourn
My greatest sorrow cannot be compared to yours
Your sorrow I cannot endure else it would be mine

The greatest fear is the one you presently fear
My greatest fear cannot be compared to yours
Your fears I cannot fear else I would be there too

The biggest tears are the ones that presently fall
My tears cannot be compared to yours
Your tears I cannot dry else I would


Revelation 21:4
God will wipe away every tear from their eyes; and death shall be no more, neither shall there be anguish (sorrow and mourning) nor grief nor pain any more, for the old conditions and the former order of things have passed away. Amplified


No comments: